Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim

Cute game! Although it would be cool to see a variety of different scenery other than the classroom and the music although nice at the beginning became really repetitious. Dialogue is a bit dry and boring but overall this game was alright.

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

I love the music in this, although kind of a sick subject (then again what ISN'T sick on newgrounds?) I really enjoyed playing this game. Addictive and fun.

Lobster Bounce! Lobster Bounce!

Highly addictive and deserves a higher score!!! I must've played at least 100 times! Going in my favorites!

FrogMaster3000 responds:

Yay!!

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

This was made 10 years ago??!! SERIOUSLY?! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

*spoilers*

Not bad at all! Graphics could have been better. However, I really liked the fact that everything you said could be remembered. I think the part that stuck with me the most was when your character said "I noticed you clicked "The Truth." first from the options. What does that say about you?" because throughout the whole game I LIED constantly and tried to come off as convincing as possible. But in the end I wanted to know the truth as much as your partner and parents did. Despite the game having some really cheesey dialogue it has a really important message, not just about how hard it is for LBGT people coming out but how we all want the 100% pure truth but don't always give it because of the fear of hurting others and ourselves, and in the end the more you lie the more you end up hurting yourself when you've been confronted with evidence.

Genesis Genesis

I really don't know what to say... There aren't words that can really describe how I feel about this game. It's thought provoking.

Shark Lifting Shark Lifting

It was fun for a short while, not much variation. Maybe next time you could add different backgrounds or people cheering behind the lifter or make a different type of shark for each level. Better yet, add different music to each level. Nice idea but could've been better executed. Cheers.